- Your Responsibilities
The Service is not intended for users under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. If you are under 18, you must obtain authorization from a parent or guardian to use the Service. If you have been terminated or banned, you may not use the Service. You may not infringe the copyright or comment policies of this website, attack the website using malicious software and/or data mining, or to restrict or impede access to the Service.
- You are authorized to subscribe with one, personal email address and account
- You may not impersonate another person
- You may not use someone else’s account
- Password and Security You alone are responsible for maintaining confidentiality regarding your account and password. In the event of a security breach, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Your Content You alone are responsible for any content you create or submissions you submit. Once published, it may not be withdrawn except with our permission, which is decided on a case-by-case basis. You own all rights to your content, but you grant us and our affiliates, representatives, sublicensees and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) throughout the universe to use, distribute, syndicate, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, create derivative works, and publicly display your content and submissions (in whole or in part) in any format or medium now known or later developed; including commercial purposes. We reserve the right to display advertisements with user submissions and to use user submissions for advertising and promotional purposes without any compensation to you.
- Your content/submissions must be your own and not violate another’s copyright
- You may not use the Service as a method of advertisement or spam
- Except for promotional opportunities (such as a link back to your website) as permitted by the Service
- User Submissions and User-Generated Content
You own your content. We do not own, endorse, or otherwise agree with any user-generated content or submissions. You will be liable if your content violates any applicable law or regulation, such as information that is defamatory, false, or fraudulent, violates any third-party right (such as copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, and so forth), includes illegal hate speech/pornography, exploitation of minors.
All content and materials provided on the Service is intended for general information, general discussion, education, and entertainment purposes only. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON SUCH MATERIALS ARE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Our Content
We provide our content for general information purposes only. The content constitutes the opinions of its author only. Unless otherwise specified, authors are not medical professionals or certified experts in their field. You should never substitute information from this website for information obtained from a licensed professional. All content and images published by the Service, except user-generated content and submissions, are owned solely by us. We retain all rights to our content. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited without express written permission from the website. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, and modify any part of this website. To obtain permission to copy portions of the website, please submit your request to info@theglamform.
The content on the Service is, without limitation, protected under United States and international copyright laws, is subject to other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws, and is owned by us.
- Commercial Use
You may not duplicate, create derivative works, distribute, or otherwise make any commercial use of any content, materials, or databases from the Service or our website. You are permitted to keep information for your own non-commercial purposes. You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile software, applications, or source code (except where expressly permitted by law) the Service or the website.
- Comment Policy
The purpose of the comments’ section is to provide an area for discussion between author, you, and users. Discussion and debates are highly encouraged, and disagreements are welcomed and provide opportunities to create a fuller picture. As certain topics and comments can arouse passionate feelings on either side of the argument, all users and comments must adhere to community guidelines. These guidelines require that users participate in a civil and respectful manner. Comments which do not add to the conversation (including, but not limited to, advertising, off-site links, and spam) or are considered by these Terms and Uses to be inappropriate may be edited, moved, or deleted. No personal attacks are permitted in the comments or towards an author or other commenters. Trolls and trolling comments will not be permitted. The comments you leave should be constructive, helpful, or insightful–they add value to the conversation. If an otherwise intelligent, well-written comment is accompanied by personal attacks, condescension, ridicule, or other such behavior, it may be subject to deletion. If you have to insult someone to make your point, your comment will be deleted. Violation of the Comment Policy may result in limited or blocked access of the Service.
The Service may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your content. We reserve the right to display advertisements with user submissions and to use user submissions for advertising and promotional purposes without any compensation to you.
The privacy of our visitors to the website is important to us. We recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use visit us, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
- a) Collection of Information.We collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. Personally identifiable information is used solely to address your specific request and is not sold to third parties or market researchers. We also collect non-personally identifiable information through such devices like analytics, cookies, and log files, which may include, but is not limited to, your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the Web browser you used to visit the Service, the time you visited the Service, which Web pages you visited on the Service, and other anonymous Service usage data.
- b) Distribution of Personally Identifiable Information. We may be required by law to share personally identifiable information with government agencies, law enforcement, or parties to civil or criminal lawsuits. To reveal collected user information, we require a validly issued subpoena, warrant, or court under that specifically requests the information sought (it should not be overly broad or vague) unless we have a good faith belief there is an emergency involving death or serious physical injury.
- c) Commitment to Data Security.Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- f) Children.We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
- Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Users who engage the Services in violation of copyright law are subject to removal of infringing user submissions, suspension of access to the Service, and/or termination. If you believe a user of the Service is infringing your copyright, please provide written notice to info@theglamform.
Your notice must include a) your physical or electronic signature; b)identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed; c) identification of the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to enable us to locate the material; d) contain your contact information; e) contain a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, copyright owner’s agent, or the law; f) contain a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and g) contain a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Modifications to Services
We may modify or discontinue the Service or any part thereof with or without notice to you. Your agreement to the Terms indicates your agreement that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Service.
We may terminate your access to the Service or close your registered account at any time, without notice, if you violate these Terms or engage in any conduct that at our sole discretion is in violation of applicable law or regulation or is harmful to the interests of us, other users of the Service, or any third party. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR THE REMOVAL OF YOUR ACCESS, INCLUDING RELATED USER-GENERATED CONTENT AND SUBMISSIONS. At our sole discretion will we retain, store, or provide you access to data you have stored or created prior to termination. We may investigate your use of the Service if we believe you have violated the Terms. You may discontinue use of the Service at any time.
- Links and Third Parties
We provide links to other websites and third-parties for your convenience only and this linkage does not imply our endorsement of such website or third-party or its contents. You agree that we are not responsible for any information, software, or materials found at any other website or third-party.
- Disclaimer of Warranties AND Limitation of Liability
THIS SECTION LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF THE GLAMFORM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS. FEATURES, FUNCTIONALITIES, CONTENT, AND SERVICES MAY BE HOSTED, DEVELOPED, RUN BY , OR ADMINISTERED BY THIRD-PARTIES, SUCH AS OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, INCLUDING FOR SOCIAL, FORUMS, CMOMUNITIES, PHOTO GALLERIES, VIDEO GALLERIES, CHATS, BLOGS, SHOPPING, SEARCHES, AND SO FORTH. THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, CONTRACTS, AND/OR AGREEMENTS BY THESE THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THESE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS. WE AND OUR INDEMNITEES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SERVICE AND THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL SERVICES AND ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. You agree that we cannot guarantee continuous operation of or access to the Service. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from using the Service or Website.
ACCESS AND STORAGE OF YOUR CONTENT AND DATA IS NOT GUARANTEED. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF DATA CAUSED BY THE SERVICE OR THEIR UNAVAILABILITY. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ARISING FROM SUCH INFORMATION.
- Exclusions and Limitations
Depending on your jurisdiction, some of the above disclaimers and limitations may not be applicable, when a jurisdiction does not allow for the exclusion of certain limitations, exclusions, or warranties. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, employees, vendors, licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, consultants, and agents harmless from any claim or demand, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your beach of the Terms. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
- Electronic Notices
You agree to transact with us electronically. Your affirmative act of registering, using or logging into the Service constitutes your acceptance signature to these Terms. WE MAY PROVIDE NOTICES TO YOU ELECTRONICALLY (1) VIA E-MAIL IF YOU HAVE PROVIDED US WITH A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS OR (2) BY POSTING THE NOTICE ON A WEBSITE DESIGNATED BY US FOR THIS PURPOSE. The delivery of any Notice is effective when sent or posted by us, regardless of whether you read the Notice or actually receive delivery. You can withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically by discontinuing your use of the Service.
- Compliance with Local Laws
The Service is based in the Netherlands. It is not designed or customized for any other country. You may use them only if they comply with the laws of the country from which you are accessing the Services.
These Terms, along with any other terms that may be part of additional license agreements for certain features, services, or software, constitute the entire and final agreement between you and us which govern your use of the Service. This agreement supersedes and prior agreements between you and us on the subject matter. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and feature or site-specific Terms, these Terms shall govern.
Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for in the Terms shall not be considered a waiver of any further rights.
If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited as applicable or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary to allow the Terms to remain enforceable and full force and in effect.